|About Us - Staff - Felix Dodds
Develops and manages projects for
Stakeholder Forum. Represents the organisation at UN events
and helps organize and facilitate the involvement of Major Groups
in the UN system both domestically and internationally.
Co-Chaired the CSD NGO Steering Committee
1997-2001, which co-ordinated the involvement of NGOs in the
UN Commission on Sustainable Development. Has been NGO advisor
to the UK Government at the UN Commission on Sustainable Development
(1993-96) and the European Commission (1997-98). He has attended
the UN Rio Summit, Habitat II, Earth Summit II, Beijing+5 and
Books & Chapters
- Dodds, F. with Middleton, T. (ed.) (2001).
Earth Summit 2002 - A New Deal. London: Earthscan (Second
- Dodds, F. & Bigg, T. (1997). NGOs
and the UN System Since the Rio Summit: The NGO Steering Committee
for the Commission on Sustainable Development. In: UN Non-
Governmental Liaison Service. New York: UN NGLS
- Dodds, F. (ed.) (1997). The Way Forward
- Beyond Agenda 21.London: Earthscan
- Dodds, F. (1997). Indicators for Citizens.
In: Kirdar, Ue. (Ed.). Cities Are for People. New York: United
- Grimshaw, C., Hussain, I., Dodds, F. &
Stringer, S. (1995). Connections Earth. Two Can & Watts
- Dodds, F. & Roddick, J. (1993). Agenda
21's Political Strategy. In: C. Thomas (Ed.): Rio: Unravelling
the Consequences. Frank Cass
- Dodds, F. (ed.) (1988). Into the 21st Century
- An Agenda for Political Realignment. London: Green Print
- Dodds, F. (ed.)
(1996) The Habitat II Papers. London: UNED-UK
- Dodds, F. (1996). The Institutional Follow
Up to Habitat II. London: UNED-UK
- Dodds, F., Beecham, K. & Walker P.
(1995). Sustainable Development Indicators Report. London:
Local Government Management Board
- Dodds, F. & Bigg, T. (1995). Three
Years Since the Rio Summit. London: UNED-UK
- Dodds, F. (ed.) (1992). Earth Summit.
UNCED Special Issue. London: UNA-UK
Interests: Outside of work I listen to `new
age' country and western music, watch science fiction films
and try to find a sport that I enjoy and gets me fit without
too much work (!). I also enjoy writing and have recently discovered
that there is food beyond pizzas!